Do I need approval to dispose of property?

YES! All items purchased with state funds are considered state property and any items with an original value of $5,000 or more require written approval prior to disposal.

To request permission for disposal, departments are responsible for electronically submitting a DA-110 form to Accounting Services. The form and form instructions are available online.

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today